Welcome back!
1. Have a conversation with one or two or three other students. Talk about this question:
What do you like to do in your free time?
What do you like to do in your free time?
2. Open Microsoft word and type in your own answer to that
question. Here's an example of what you could write:
"In my free time, I like to read magazines and go to
restaurants with my friends. I also like to go to the beach when it is warm."
3. Save your file. Give it the name "in my free time".
3. Save your file. Give it the name "in my free time".
4. Copy everything you write in Microsoft Word and paste it
into a comment on this blog. I will show you how to do this.
5. If you have more time you can use Side-By-Side or YouTube
or whatever you want.
In my free time I like to watch old movies. I also like to eat at taquerias.
ReplyDeleteKurt Robinson
In my free time, I like to watch TV. I like go to that park and run
ReplyDeleteIn my free time, I like to listen to music, actually I love listen music.
ReplyDeleteI like to spend time with my parents, and also clean up as organize my clothes and when my cousins have time, we going out to watch a movie, because I like popcorn. One more thing I like to do in my free time is cook, basically Mexican food.
In my free time, I like to play soccer and go to the gym and I like to go to the restaurants
ReplyDeleteIn my free time, I like to watch movies. I
ReplyDeleteAlso like to do kickboxing
Inocecio Galvan
In my free time, I like to play tennis, and play soccer with my friends, I also like to go shopping, go to different restaurants to eat dinner, but not very often, I like to watch TV, I like to clean my room, finally I like to eat snacks potato chips. Raul
ReplyDeleteIn my free time, I like to read watch TV in English, and like to go with my children to the park, I also clean my house, sometimes I ll see to my family.Bertha
ReplyDeleteIn my free time I like to play piano , and dance.
ReplyDeleteIn my free time I like to eat in the restaurant.
In my free time I like to play piano , and dance.
In my free time I like to eat in the restaurant.
In my free time I like to play piano , and dance.
In my free time I like to eat in the restaurant.In my free time I like to play piano , and dance.
In my free time I like to eat in the restaurant.
In my free time I like to play piano , and dance.
In my free time I like to eat in the restaurant.
In my free time I like to play piano , and dance.
In my free time I like to eat in the restaurant.
In my free time I like ready book and write English. And watch t v
ReplyDeleteI MY FREE TIME I LIKE THE TO THE VACATION mY IS eLSA vARGAS
ReplyDeleteIn my free time I like to run in the park and wash TV Oscar
ReplyDeleteWhat do you like to do in your free time? In my free time, I like read some book, walk to free air for see the trees, the flowers, some water font, butterflies, some wild birds, between another. I like flying together to the window of a plane in the blue heaven.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the great comments!
ReplyDeleteKurt
What kind of music do you like?
ReplyDeleteI like to listen different kind of music because I love it! Some of my favorite’s Mexican music, Salsa and Bee Gees and also I like to dance since I was child until now and the good thing I have good memories!!! Deissy
I like to listen to bachata music from the 2012’s. Also like music from Mexico
ReplyDeleteCumbia I don’t like dance. – Inocencio-