1. Talk to one or two other students. Ask , "How was
your weekend?" and "What did you do?" Here are some past tense
verbs you might use in your answers:
was, went, watched,
visited, ate, cleaned, played, bought, did. (Use Google Translate if you
are not sure what those mean.)
2. Open Microsoft Word and type in a sentence, or a few
sentences, or a paragraph about your weekend. Make your document double spaced.
I will show you how.
3. Print your document. Usually, you should not print
anything in the computer lab. We need to save paper and ink. But for today I
brought in some recycled paper we can use. I will show you how to print.
4. Give me your printed document. I will make corrections
and give it back to you.
5. Revise your document based on my corrections. Save your document on your flash drive
6. If you have time, copy your writing and paste it in as a
comment to this blog post. If you don't have time, please do this tomorrow.
I had a good and nice weekend. I worked on Friday, and it was a really busy day at work. After work I went home to relax and prepare some dinner. Saturday I stayed home and cleaned up and watched my favorite movies basically all day. Finally, Sunday I went to get breakfast with my Parents and brother. Deissy
ReplyDeleteI had a good weekend. On Saturday I went to play soccer, after that I went to work. On Sunday morning I went out to breakfast with my friends. And then I talked with my parents. Raul
ReplyDeleteI had a good weekend. I saw a movie. Kurt.
ReplyDeleteOn Sunday I went to church, after that I bought a new vacuum cleaner. And then I went out to lunch with my cousin. Martha
ReplyDeleteI had a good weekend. I Friday work ,Saturday I went shopping with my children and my husband and the we went to eat at a restaurant ,Sunday to a party I liked what I was with my family. Bertha
ReplyDeleteHow was your weekend?
ReplyDeleteWhat did you do?
I went to Serramonte, with some friends.
When we were in serramonte, we watched weather very cloudy in the evening.
We also visited a little restaurant, ate some foods that we bought.
A friend played with his drink, then he spilled himself the drink over himself.
We watched when, he cleaned it.
He didn't come back to do it.
It wasn't fun.
Edwin