Thursday, 2-26-2015 (Yesterday)

Good evening and welcome back! I have some music for you today. It's the classic song "Yesterday" by the Beatles. Also, we are going to learn how to put two different computer windows next to each other on your monitor. I will show you how to do this at about 6:10 If you want to get started, here are some instructions:

1. Copy the following lyrics and paste them into a Microsoft Word document.

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far *********
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the ******** I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over ********
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why ******** had to go?
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
******** I long for yesterday.

Yesterday love was such an easy game to ********
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I ******** in yesterday.

2. Leave the Word document open, but come back to this webpage and click the following link to listen to the song:

3. Try to fill in the missing words (where you see ********). I will show you how to put your Word document and the video next to each other so you can listen and read the lyrics at the same time.

4. Compare your answers with a partner.

5. Save your document on your flash drive. Name it "yesterday".

No comments:

Post a Comment