Monday, 5-4-2015 (Flickr and screenshots)

Hello! Welcome back on this cloudy and slightly cold Monday. I hope you had a nice weekend.

I have two things I want to show you today. First is the website Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/
It's a great place to look for photos. Try searching for pictures of your favorite foodor anything else that you love.

Second, I want to show you how you can copy images directly from webpages like Flickr by using "Screen Clipping." I will show you how to do it at around six o'clock. If you want to try it yourself first, do this:

  1. Search Flickr until you find a good image of your favorite food.
  2. Open PowerPoint and click "Insert," then the little arrow under "Screenshot, " then click "Screen Clipping."
  3. Drag around the image you want. When you release the button, the image will be automatically copied into your PowerPoint document.
Other options for today:
  • You can continue working with "Live-Action English." (Double-click the "ESL programs" folder on the desktop.)
  • You can write about something interesting that happened this weekend.
  • You can write about your plans for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment