Hello everybody! Here we are in our very last class of the
semester. It has been a great pleasure to work with you this semester! It is
wonderful to see how quickly you have picked up new English skills and new
computer skills. And it has been great to see your generosity in helping other
students. I look forward to seeing you in other classes in the future.
Well, for our last day I think we should end with something
fun. Here's a fun song with lyrics right on the video. It's called "Happy."
Can you find all of the lyrics on a webpage? Usually, you
can do this by using Google to search for the title of the song plus the word
"lyrics". So, in this case, try searching for "happy
lyrics". Warning: lyrics websites often have a lot of advertisements that
pop up, so be ready to click close those. When you find the lyrics, you might
want to copy them and put them into a Microsoft Word document.
Thank you for everything, Kurt!! I was so glad to be in your class. I could learn a lot of skills. Making an animation was really fun!! By the way, I may go back to Japan in July, so I can't be the presentation in August. I wish I could join. Anyway, good luck for the presentation. I will miss your class and my lovely classmates. I hope I will see you again!! Take care everyone. (Teruyasu Fukuzawa)
ReplyDelete