Monday, 2-2-2015

Hello class! Happy February! Thanks for all the great comments you put on the blog last Thursday. I would like you to post another comment today. This time, try to remember to put your name in the comment. Just your first name is fine.

The question for today is this: What kind of music do you like? (Here are some kinds of music: rock, pop, jazz, classical, rap, hip-hop, reggae, salsa, reggaetón, bachata...)

Remember, I suggest that you write first in Microsoft Word then copy and paste your comments into the blog.

When you finish with that, you might want to use Side-By-Side.

13 comments:

  1. I like to listen to pop music from the 1970’s. Also, I like music from Mexico and Central America. I like to dance to salsa. – Kurt R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to listen to pop music from the 1970’s. Also, I like music from Mexico and Central America. I like to dance to salsa. – Kurt R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to listen to music I like to romantic music I like pop, l like bachata and also like to salsa from Colombia Raul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like listen bachata ,reggaeton’ ,I like oldies any king of music dance and I like music from central America. Oscar B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to go the park and my gran son. Also I like to lessen the music cumbias the artist Aniseto Molina. Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not have any kind of music especially because : each type of music , maybe have some song that I like. Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to listen cumbias from of the Salvador central America and merengue of the Dominican Republic.
    Oscar P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of music do you like?
    I like to listen different kind of music because I love it! Some of my favorite’s Mexican music, Salsa and Bee Gees and also I like to dance since I was child until now and the good thing I have good memories!!! Deissy 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to pop music from the 1970 ‘s. also, I like music from Mexico and Centro America. I like to dance to romantic music Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like tango music from the 1970 also, I like music from Mexico and Central America. I like to dance to salsa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lake to listen to different music from the 1990.also, I like music from Mexico and Central America. I like to dance to salsa.Bertha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LIKE TO LISTEN TOP MUSIC FROM THE 1970 S ALSO I LIKE MUSIC AND CENTRAL AMERICA I LIKE TO DANCE TO SALSA SILVIA

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like La Cucaracha. And I like happy Birthday.
    Sergio.

    ReplyDelete