Monday, 2-23-2015 (past tense writing)

Hello everyone! Welcome back on this sunny and windy Monday.  Today, I suggest that we do the same thing we did last Monday. It's a great way to practice using the past tense

1. Conversation. Ask a partner: How was your weekend? What did you do?
2. Open Microsoft Word and write about your weekend. You can write just a sentence or two or a whole paragraph. It's up to you. Put your first name at the end.
3. Print your paragraph and bring it to me. I will make corrections and give it back to you.
4. Make the corrections in your Microsoft Word document.
5. Save your document to your flash drive.
6. Copy your writing, go to our class blog, and paste in your writing as a comment.
  1. Click comments.
  2. Click the box where it says "Enter your comment".
  3. Click the arrow next to "comment as" and select "Anonymous".
  4. Click "Publish".
  5. Click the checkbox next to "I'm not a robot".
  6. Type the numbers or letters you see.
  7. Click "Publish" again.

When you finish, you can do typing practice, or Side-By-Side, or help other students post their comment on the blog, or whatever you want.

7 comments:

  1. I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning I played tennis, did a little exercise and went to work. On Sunday I worked too. After I did my homework, cooked dinner, watched TV and cleaned my room. Raul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazaro C played soccer with my friends at the. Last weekend I Crocker Park Amazon Playground. After that we went to eat lunch and then we watched a movie on TV. After that I ate dinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazaro C Last weekend I played soccer with my friends at the Crocker Park Amazon Playground. After that we went to eat lunch and then we watched a movie on TV. After that I ate dinner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to work on Saturday. I stayed home and watched TV, cooked dinner.
    On Sunday I went to church, and cooked lunch and rested Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a nice weekend. I watched the Oscars and visited my friends in Alameda. kurt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited my friend last Saturday in Richmond he made a picnic
    I in his home he cooked very good Y NAMME IS VICTOR
    food I had very nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice weekend. I went shopping and visited my Family; I had a party, after watched TV movies. Bertha.

    ReplyDelete