Monday, 3-2-2015 (dogs and cats)

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. This seems like a good day to talk about and write about dogs and cats. First, watch these two videos:

Conversation: Find a partner and ask these questions.
  1. Did you like the videos?
  2. Which one did you like better, the one about the dog or the one about the cats?
  3. How do you feel about dogs?
  4. How do you feel about cats?

Writing: In Microsoft Word, write answers to these questions:
  1. Do you like dogs?
  2. Do you like cats?
  3. Did you see any dogs or cats over the weekend?

Copy your writing and paste it in as a comment below. Don't forget to put your first name!

9 comments:

  1. Both are interesting, but I think, a cat can be for a small house with a small yard.
    And the dogs are for big houses with big yards.

    Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like dogs very much. And I love cats. I have two cats. I played with my cats a lot over the weekend. On Saturday, I saw a lot of dogs in the park. They were playing with a ball and running all around. - Kurt R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t like dogs and I don’t like cats, I have been scared since I was a child until now. I saw few dogs in the street and laundry last weekend when I see them look like friendly but sometimes are not. Probably that is the reason I don’t like them. Deissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dogs and cats , I don’t have big home for my animals .Is dificil en EE.UU because no have home , only have en Guatemala, is impossible . my apartament is small.
    My name is ; Elsa V

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like dogs very much. And I like cats too. When I was in my country, I had two dogs and three cats. I played with them a lot, sometimes every day, but my favorite pets were the dogs. Raul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like cat very much. And I like dog but I don’t have space in my home to keep.
    My name is Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Like dogs. I have two dogs one is named Mali. One is named Tatainy. Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LIKE DOGS, BUT I DON’T HAVE ROOM FOR THEM.MY APARTMENT IS TOO SMALL. IN MY COUNTRY EL SALVADOR I HAD TWO CATS. MARTHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don`t like much, but if we have one because my kids like, I like sometimes because they are amorous
    The cats I don`t like because are not as loving and sleep a lot.Bertha

    ReplyDelete