Wednesday, 4/7/15 (song)

Hi! Sorry I still can't be there. I'm 99% sure I'll be in tomorrow.

Thanks for the great stories yesterday! I enjoyed reading them a lot.

You can work on whatever you want today. If you want to work on a song, here's a nice one.  It's the opening of the "Star Trek: Enterprise" series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPn-lTytfGo

And here are most of the lyrics. You can paste them into a Word document, listen carefully, and replace the asterisks with words. Use "Tile windows vertically" to see two windows and make things easier. Remember how to do that? As with yesterday, I appreciate any help you can give to other students. Here are the words you will need: strength, finally, star, believe, dreams, heart

It's been a long road

Getting from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is ****** near

I will see my ******* come alive at last
I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna change my mind

(Chorus)
'Cause I've got faith of the *******
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to *******
I can do anything
I've got ******* of the soul
No one's going to bend or break me
I can reach any *******
I've got faith
I've got faith
Faith of the heart




 If you like space, you might like this: http://www.newtongue.com/abc/read-space.html

No comments:

Post a Comment