All the information
is below. Copy it and paste it into a Microsoft Word document. Then add all of
the necessary spaces. I will put the finished version up on the screen. Try to
make your letter look like that. I will show how to make bullet points at about
6:15.
****YOUR NAME****
555 Green St.,
San Francisco, CA 94117
****TODAY'S DATE*****
Jessica Rogers
241 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94114
Dear Ms. Rogers, I see on Craigslist that you are looking
for a restaurant manager at Golden Café. I am very interested in the position, and
I believe I am well qualified. I have three years’ experience as a restaurant
manager. I have also worked as a server and a cook, so I understand all aspects
of restaurant operation. I have excellent references from within the restaurant industry. Golden Café is one of my
favorite places for lunch, and I very much hope to become a part of your team.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, ****YOUR NAME****
No comments:
Post a Comment