First, here is a useful keyboard shortcut. Sometimes, using
the “start” menu can be difficult. Try this keyboard shortcut. Press control +
escape to open the "start" menu. Then use the arrow keys to go to the
program you want. For example, try opening the calculator. Go to
"start", then "all programs", then "accessories",
then "calculator".
Song: Walking after Midnight.
Here's an exercise. Copy the following lyrics and paste them
into Microsoft Word. Listen to the song and add the letter "G" where
it is needed.
I o out walkin after midniht
Out in the moonliht just like we used to do
I'm always walkin after midniht searchin for you
I walk for miles alon the hihway
Well that's just my way of sayin I love you
I'm always walkin after midniht searchin for you
I stopped to see a weepin willow
Cryin on his pillow maybe he's cryin for me
And as the skies turn loomy
Niht winds whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be
I o out walkin after midniht out in the moonliht
Just hopin maybe you're somewhere walkin after midniht
searchin for me
I stopped to see a weepin willow
Cryin on his pillow maybe he's cryin for me
And as the skies turn loomy
Niht winds whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be
I'm out walkin after midniht out in the moonliht
Just hopin maybe you're somewhere walkin after midniht
searchin for me
No comments:
Post a Comment