Wednesday, 3-11-2015 (PowerPoint continued)

Hi students! Yesterday, we started a PowerPoint project. You made 4 slides:
  1. your name
  2. where you're from
  3. an interesting place to visit in your city or country
  4. another interesting place to visit in your city or country

It looks like your projects are coming along beautifully!I can't wait to see them when they are finished!

Here's what I suggest for today:
1. Continue working on your first four slides. Get the images as big as possible without covering your text.

2. Add transitions to your slides.

  1. Click on the thumbnail of the slide in the panel on the left.
  2. Click the "Transitions" tab.
  3. Click on one of the transition styles.

3. Next, if you have time, you can add some more slides to your project. You can add whatever you want, but here are some ideas:
One thing I really miss about my hometown is ____________.
One thing I don't like about my hometown is ______________.
I moved to San Francisco in ___________________.
In San Francisco, I really like the _________________.
One thing I don't like about San Francisco is __________________.

OR start a whole new project on a different topic. It's up to you!

remember: click "Slideshow" and then "Start from the beginning" to see your whole slide show from the beginning. Press the space bar to go to the next slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment